Tilkynning frá OMX | 14.3.
Iceland Seafood International hf. confirms the acquisition of Oceanpath Limited has completed
Iceland Seafood International (ISI) is delighted to announce its purchase of Oceanpath Limited (Oceanpath) the number one fresh fish company in Ireland completed today Wednesday 14(th) March 2018. ISI recently announced the conclusion of its legal, financial and commercial due diligence process. The parties have now finalised and signed definitive share purchase and shareholder's agreements, which see's ISI acquire 67% of Oceanpath with management retaining the remaining 33%. All terms remain as previously announced. ISI is due to announce its annual results after markets close on Wednesday 21(st) March and will be holding an Investor meeting at the Hilton Nordica at 8:30am on Thursday 22(nd) March. This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients. The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Iceland Seafood International hf. via GlobeNewswire